pxview has a detailed manual page explaining all the options.
For those who find the number of options of pxview to confusing, there is also an extra command for each of the four conversion method. The manual pages document only those options which are available for the requested conversion.
Latest NewsReleased version 0.2.5
August 9, 2005
- output some more information about blobs in debug mode
- Output password checksum if file is encrypted
- output format of timestamp, date, time can be set with program option. The default has been changed to the sql format.
02 Feb 05
After a long time the web site has been overhauled with much more information about pxview.Released version 0.2.4
January 24, 2005
- check return value of PX_get_data_alpha() and output an error message if needed
- mask special chars in memoblobs (sql output)
- use delimeter char for fields if they contain a line break (csv output)
- surrounds field data of memoblobs by enclosure char (csv output)
- primary key fields are treated as unique(field1, field2, field3, ...) and not unique(field1), unique(field2), ...
- fixed various memory leaks
- fixed many compiler warnings
- configure checks for PX_timestamp2string() to ensure pxlib >= 0.4.3 is present
- use functions like PX_get_num_fields() and PX_get_value() instead of directly accessing the file header structure
- create html version of manual pages on request